The German Livestock Association represents the interests of organised cattle breeding in Germany.
- Representing the interests of the sector at national and international level
- Coordination of the areas of breeding, insemination, performance testing and breeding value estimation
- Exchange with political and administrative bodies
- Exchange with other umbrella organisations of the agricultural industry and the upstream and downstream sector
Cattle breeding organisations:
- Cattle breeding associations
- A.I. centres
- Embryo transfer facilities
- Organisations for performance and quality testing of milk
- Data centre vit in Verden
The Association works together with the Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Süddeutschen Rinderzüchter (ASR) and the Deutscher Verband für Leistungs- und Qualitätsprüfungen e.V. (DLQ).